The following programmes are available for enrollment:
- Soccer Clubs in primary schools such as Aga Khan Primary School, Lohana Primary School, Namirembe Parents Nursery and Primary School, Mother Care Nursery and Primary School, The Fount School, Cherubs Nursery School, Marigolds Early Learning Center, Scooby Doo Nursery School and Victorious Education Services.
- Weekend Training (every Saturday from 9am-12noon) at Aga Khan Primary School, Makerere University Business School (MUBS) Nakawa, Kiwatule Recreation Centre and African Bible University Lubowa.
- Holiday Soccer (Monday-Friday from 9:00am-12:00noon) currently going on at Kiwatule Recreation Center Old Kampala Senior Secondary School and African Bible University Lubowa.
- One on One.
- Travel Team internally and outside Uganda (USA, UK, Sweden, Norway, and Canada)
- Soccer Birth Day
- Home Training
- RGS Girls Training
- Soccer Bus
No, the parent is responsible for transporting the child to the training ground and collect him/her at the end of the training session.
After 17 years, players are channeled into our senior team “Edgars Football Club”
The procedure for joining Edgars Youth Programme is as follows:
- Child must be between 3-17 years (boys and girls inclusive)
- Obtain a registration form at shs. 50000/= at our offices or visit our respective training venues.
- Alternatively you can download a form. Fill the it and bring to the office with 2 passport photo attached but payment made at office
- Obtain official uniform comprising of a jersey/shirt, short and a pair of stockings at shs. 100,000/=
- Pay training fees depending on programme e.g.Weekend Training (every Saturday) is charged 65,000/80,000= per month, Holiday Soccer Training is charged 65000/= per week.
- Obtain a pair of football boots and shin guards.
- Obtain a receipt for your payment.
- Obtain a training ball for your child depending on age category
The official Edgars uniform costs Ugx. 120,000=. It comprises of a shirt, short, and a pair of stocks!