The Edge lane, off Sir Albert Cook Road Opposite Sanyu Babies Home - Mengo
EYP has a number of footbal pitches including Kiwatule Recreation Center, Uganda Institute of Information Communication Technology-Nakawa, Aga Khan Primary School and African Bible University-Lubowa. For more deatsils on these sessions refer to our children's or EYP Club.
No other games, for now only football.
Yes, we do train girls.
The training starts at 9am and ends at 12:00noon.
The official Edgars uniform costs Ugx.85000=. It comprises of a shirt, short, and a pair of stockings!
The procedure for joining Edgars Youth Programme is as follows:
- Child must be between 3-17 years (boys and girls inclusive)
- Obtain a registration form at shs. 50000/= at our offices or visit our respective training venues.
- Alternatively you can download a form. Fill the it and bring to the office with 2 passport photo attached but payment made at office
- Obtain official uniform comprising of a jersey/shirt, short and a pair of stockings at shs. 85000/=
- Pay training fees depending on programme e.g.Weekend Training (every Saturday) is charged 50000/80000= per month, Holiday Soccer Training is charged 65000/= per week.
- Obtain a pair of football boots and shin guards.
- Obtain a receipt for your payment.
- Obtain a training ball for your child depending on age category
After 17 years, players are channeled into our senior team “Edgars Football Club”
No, the parent is responsible for transporting the child to the training ground and collect him/her at the end of the training session.
The following programmes are available for enrolment;
- Soccer Clubs in primary schools such as Aga Khan Primary School, Kampala Junior Academy and Victorious Education Services.
- Weekend Training (every Saturday from 9am-12noon) at Aga Khan Primary School, Uganda Institute of Information Technology (UIITC) Nakawa, Kiwatule Recreation Centre and African Bible University Lubowa.
- Holiday Soccer (Monday-Friday from 9am-12noon) currently going on at Kiwatule Recreation Center and African Bible University Lubowa
- One on One.
- Travel Team internally and outside Uganda (USA, UK, Sweden, Norway, and Canada)
- Soccer Birth Day
- Home Training