Frequently Asked Questions
Where is the office located ?
The Edge lane, off Sir Albert Cook Road Opposite Sanyu Babies Home – Mengo
Where are training sessions conducted from ?
EYP has a number of footbal pitches including Kiwatule Recreation Center, Uganda Institute of Information Communication Technology-Nakawa, Aga Khan Primary School and African Bible University-Lubowa. For more details on these sessions refer to our children’s or EYP Club.
What are other games are you involved in ?
No other games, for now only football.
Do you also train girls ?
Yes, we do train girls.
What time does the training starts and ends ?
The training starts at 9am and ends at 12:00noon.
How much does the uniform cost ?
The official Edgars uniform costs Ugx.100,000=. It comprises of a shirt, short, and a pair of stockings!
How can a child join Edgars Youth Programme ?
The procedure for joining Edgars Youth Programme is as follows:
- Child must be between 3-17 years (boys and girls inclusive)
- Obtain a registration form at shs. 50000/= at our offices or visit our respective training venues.
- Alternatively you can download a form. Fill the it and bring to the office with 2 passport photo attached but payment made at office
- Obtain official uniform comprising of a jersey/shirt, short and a pair of stockings at shs. 100,000/=
- Pay training fees depending on programme e.g.Weekend Training (every Saturday) is charged 65,000/80,000= per month, Holiday Soccer Training is charged 65000/= per week.
- Obtain a pair of football boots and shin guards.
- Obtain a receipt for your payment.
- Obtain a training ball for your child depending on age category
What happens after 17 years of age ?
After 17 years, players are channeled into our senior team “Edgars Football Club”
IS transport available for children to and from the training grounds ?
No, the parent is responsible for transporting the child to the training ground and collect him/her at the end of the training session.
What programmes are available for enrollment ?
The following programmes are available for enrolment;
- Soccer Clubs in primary schools such as Aga Khan Primary School, Kampala Junior Academy and Victorious Education Services.
- Weekend Training (every Saturday from 9am-12noon) at Aga Khan Primary School, Uganda Institute of Information Technology (UIITC) Nakawa, Kiwatule Recreation Centre and African Bible University Lubowa.
- Holiday Soccer (Monday-Friday from 9am-12noon) currently going on at Kiwatule Recreation Center and African Bible University Lubowa
- One on One.
- Travel Team internally and outside Uganda (USA, UK, Sweden, Norway, and Canada)
- Soccer Birth Day
- Home Training
515total visits,1visits today