For admission, the parent/caretaker is requested to fill in and sign the registration form, and pay the application fee and child gets enrolled immediately in the programme. You can download the registration form from here or can be requested by e-mail or phone/fax. Please note: Edgars Youth Programme reserves the right for admission
- Download and fill the application form.
- Attach one passport photo of the child.
- Bring the child to our offices/ field of activity for official registration.
- Submit to our office or any of our staff upon payment of the registration fee Ug sh 50,000/=.
- Pay specified funds for the Programme enrolled in: Weekend Program @ Ug sh 65,000/= per month.
- You can obtain the official Edgars Kit@ Ug shs 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand Shillings only).
A child can be enrolled in any of these programmes;
- School soccer clubs (currently running at Aga Khan Primary School, Marigolds Early Learning Centre, Victorious Education Service and Kampala Junior Academy)
- Weekend Programme (running Makerere University Business School (MUBS) Nakawa, Kampala)
- Holiday Programme (which runs after ending of each school term April/May, August/September and December/January)
- One-on-One (individual training) or tailor-made training for specific groups
- Travel team (participation in tournaments and friendly games, in and outside Uganda)
Download Registration Form
3402total visits,4visits today